Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tutu's are so cute!


My friend LaDonna texted me today asking if I knew anywhere locally to get a tutu for her daughter on short notice. I didn't but I had seen and pinned several on pintrest and figured it wouldn't be too difficult, so I said, "No I don't but I could make it for you, just pay for the materials." She was a tad reluctant to accept this offer because she was planning to have me do the pictures of her daughter IN the tutu, but I said, no problem! I can do both, in fact I wanted to. This was a perfect opportunity for me to try my hand at a new craft that I knew would only help my photography business as well!

So we started with a picture of what she had in mind, an oh so cute Rock star onsie with a tulle tutu, lot's of ribbons and a cute hair bow. For now all I have is the tutu, we also got a bright pink tank top that will have rhinestones spelling out rock star, some pretty black satin ribbon decor and zebra ribbon as well. She got a bright pink headband and a flower with pink and zebra ribbons with another rhinestone in it as well. Some of the zebra ribbon will be woven into the tutu as well, and he mom is going to add "Rock Star" in her own handwriting to another bright pink ribbon. It's going to be sooooo cute when we are done and then, oh I can't wait, and then they will come over next Wednesday for their photo shoot! It will be Rylee's 9 month shoot. I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment