Sunday, November 6, 2011

More Cake batter!

Ever since trying Cold Stone's Cake n shake I have been in love with cake flavored items. I joined pintrest awhile back and started seeing other cake flavored items. Walmart also has an amazing cake batter ice cream. Anyway, tonight I tried cake batter edible cookie dough, dough that does not have eggs in it so you can eat it raw....all I can say is OMG!!!

Cake batter cookie dough:
cream together 1/2 c sugar with 1/2 c butter (I used crisco sticks butter flavored), add in 1 tsp vanilla until well mixed. Add to this 1 & 1/2 c flour and 2/3 c yellow cake mix then add 6 tbsp water, more till you get the consistency you would like (I used 9 tbsp water). For more cake like presentation add 1 contained or sprinkles and mix in.

This recipe makes 8 servings. I put mine into the small 1 c serving size zip lock containers and refrigerated them. (I'm sure they will be gone tomorrow!) 

I'm thinking you can make this more "healthy" by using splenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment